A former FBI agent has broken his silence regarding 9/11; this agent stated he believes the 9/11 hijackers had U.S. support. FBI Agent Danny Gonzales worked on “Operation Encore.”
Gonzales also has no doubt that the two Saudi hijackers (who resided in San Diego) had major U.S. support; he furthermore believes 19 men could not have planned such an intricate plan without inside help.
Gonzales believes the newly declassified documents which Biden is set to release will publish keen information on “Operation Encore.” These documents will also give the world a closer look at who else was involved in the 9/11 attacks that haven’t previously been known.
A former FBI agent who worked on an investigation into the 9/11 attacks says two of the hijackers likely received help in the United States
Danny González was involved in the still classified FBI investigation 'Operation Encore' which investigated two of the hijackers @MailOnlin pic.twitter.com/MJVjyZ33iG
— Mr. PER. HILTON LATINOAMÉRICA (@19_comunidad) September 6, 2021
What is Operation Encore?
Most people don’t know that 15 of the 19 hijackers were from Saudi Arabia, a country that was able to escape the blame of the 9/11 attacks for over 20 years. Nawaf al-Hazmi and Khalid al-Mihdhar were both hijackers in the 9/11 attacks.
They were also both helped by a former Saudi intelligence officer in San Diego who assisted them in both getting apartments and opening up bank accounts. Soon after, Nawaf al-Hazmi and Khalid al-Mihdhar both attended flight school.
The Saudi government denies all involvement in the September 11th attacks; however, Operation Encore shows that the Saudi government funded several people indirectly and directly connected to the 9/11 hijackers living in San Diego.
More information regarding Operation Encore is expected to be released any day now, but more than likely, it will be redacted so much that it’s unreadable.
Well Connected Saudi Family Housed 9/11 Terrorists in Florida
A very wealthy Saudi family living in Sarasota, Florida housed several 9/11 hijackers in their luxurious home. While the hijackers stayed at Anoud al-Hijji and her husband’s Abdulaziz al-Hijji home, they were attending flight school nearby.
Two weeks before the 9/11 attacks took place, both Anoud al-Hijji and Abudlazziz al-Hijji fled back to Saudi Arabia and even left all of their belongings. It was even reported by the New York Post that they even left food out.
This signified they left unplanned and were probably told of a future attack. The even stranger part is the day the terrorist attacks took place, President George Bush was reading in a classroom in Sarasota, Florida.
Previously unreleased photo, opened through the Freedom of Information Act (#FOIA):
— GeorgeWBush Library (@GWBLibrary) September 11, 2020
A report by the FBI released in 2002 revealed that Mohamed Atta, Ziad Jarrah, and Marwan Alshehhi all stayed at the al-Hijji home. Atta and Alshehhi were the pilots of the planes that flew into the World Trade Center.
The al-Hajji’s didn’t count all things lost; though, Anoud al-Hijji eventually came back to Florida and sold the house for over $440,000. It’s bizarre that the FBI failed to even ask Anoud any questions as she made her way to Florida.
Yet, ever since Bush stood on the rubble of the World Trade Center to declare war on terrorism, the only problem is that Saudi Arabia was practically untouched. Saudi’s relationship with major oil tycoons in the United States is a major reason why.